January 30, 2015
Posted To: MND NewsWireThe topic of income inequality is, as they say, trending, and this has moved CoreLogic to look at the nature of incomes and homeowners. In a recent article in the company's Housing Trends Blog, principal economist Kathryn Dobbyn talks about a new CoreLogic Index and the questions it is designed to answer. The index is based on the company's loan level database and measures monthly median incomes derived from debt...
- CFPB change is a step in the right direction, mortgage bankers say, but it’s not enough. Here’s why.
- Statebridge Company hired Brad Young as its director of business development, where he will be responsible for implementing the business development strategy for the continued growth of the company.
- Fannie Mae’s guidance that the lenders are responsible for reviewing and interpreting the CU findings has turned into some lenders sending all the findings to the appraiser to comment on with no interpretation or guidance. Here are some ways to cope with those changes.
- More and more people are hiding cash in places other than a bank, according to an American Express study. CNBC's Kelli B. Grant breaks down the best way to stash your cash.
- Six hedge fund managers gave their best investment ideas at an exclusive—and private—Morgan Stanley conference. Here are their picks.
[Update] FHA Gives New Options for Reverse Mortgage Non-Borrowing Spouses — The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) issued new guidance for under the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) program, allowing lenders the option to delay ...New FHA Policy Provides Foreclosure Alternative on Reverse Mortgages - DSNews.com
- The players on the field will decide who wins this weekend's Super Bowl, but who wins the battle off the field? Who has bragging rights no matter what happens in the game? Bostonians or Seattleites?