September 1, 2014
SPRINGFIELD — The board of Dunbar Inc. said Monday it is still negotiating with creditors to avoid the foreclosure, and the closing, of the The Dunbar Family & Community Center. The Dunbar has long been known as a place where basketball greats honed ...Dunbar Community Center still working to save building - wwlp.com
The likelihood of Federal Housing Administration-insured (FHA) reverse mortgages becoming available to homeowners age 62 and older living in co-ops is unlikely, at least in the near term, according to an article from The New York Times. Though FHA's ...
Reverse mortgage lender MCM Holdings announced this week the hire of reverse mortgage veteran Sean Collins as business development manager for the northeast region. In his new role, Collins will report to Hader Mahmoodi, the company's head of ...
- LONDON, Sept 1- The European Central Bank has talked up the chances of launching a bond-buying program to ward off deflation and having led markets down that path there could be a serious adverse reaction if it does not follow through.
- LONDON, Sept 1- The European Central Bank has talked up the chances of launching a bond-buying programme to ward off deflation and having led markets down that path there could be a serious adverse reaction if it does not follow through.
- *Citi, Commerz, DB, ENBD, MS, Stanchart to arrange deal. DUBAI, Sept 1- Emirates NBD, Dubai's largest lender, plans to sell a benchmark-sized capital-boosting bond, a document from lead managers said on Monday, looking to take advantage of favourable markets to strengthen its reserves.
It's important your readers understand that the piece is one attorney's attempt at self-promotion, based on one family's experience with a reverse mortgage. And while it may serve as an effective marketing tool for Mr. McGookey, it does a disservice to ...
- Neil Woodford, one of Britain's most high-profile fund managers, said he has sold his fund's stake in banking group HSBC.
- Barclays is selling its Spanish retail and corporate banking operations to Caixabank, as the British bank starts shrinking its European divisions.
August 31, 2014
Don't think you're HARP-eligible? Maybe you should think again. Get the scoop on HARP, then get today's live HARP mortgage rates.
Click for the complete post : 7 Things You Still Don’t Know About HARP 2.0, Plus How To Apply For The Mortgage.