September 19, 2014
- "Our development team has taken the time to build an integration that is years ahead of anything else on the market," said Brian Coester, CEO of CoesterVMS. "Our goal is to provide unprecedented means of efficiency to the mortgage origination process. This integration does that and more."
- One thing that hasn’t been underreported in housing in 2014 is the crushing amount of student debt out there, but Nick Timiraos looks into just how much it impacts housing and mortgage finance in the Wall Street Journal.
Three other defendants charged in the indictment—John Parisi, manager of Scarfo's shell company; Lisa Murray-Scarfo, Scarfo's then-fiancée and a participant in the mortgage fraud conspiracy; and Cory Leshner, a participant in the looting of FirstPlus ...
- According to Forbes, while it sounds like it’s the Too Big To Fails that are footing the bill for mortgage settlements, turns out it’s not so much Bank of America on the hook so much as ordinary America.
While more than two-thirds of Americans (68 percent) feel that now is a good time...
- Major lenders and regulators are working hard to find common ground when it comes to home loans to lower-income Americans. As talks continue, the percent of federal Housing Administration loans given to borrowers with weaker credit scores is dropping.
Management guru Peter Drucker is famous for dividing every business into two essential functions: Innovation and marketing.
First, there is innovation. That is what the company makes, and how and why it makes it. It's everything that is done internally to create the product or service.Click to continue
- LenderLive Network named Charlie Kent as the servicer’s new vice president of national sales for its settlement services division, where he will be responsible for developing new client relationships and supporting existing ones.
Posted To: MBS CommentaryMost of the conceptual analysis of today's action was already covered in the Mid-Day . There were no significant developments into the afternoon, but bond markets continued to rally in linear path. If there had been any argument to be made for connectivity between stock prices and bond yields, it went out the window in the afternoon as stocks swung wildly lower and higher without so much as a...